Max Power electric tunnel thruster CT 35 is a single-screw thruster with a 125 mm diameter tunnel and a rated thrust of 35 kgf (75 lb) made of composite materials. It is the smallest thruster in the Max Power CT line, ideal for ships between 21 and 34 feet.
Like all Max Power electric tunnel thrusters, CT 35 is simple to install, requires no maintenance and combines all the distinctive features of this series:
- Patented composite reduction gear case.
- Reinforced trochoidal reduction gear.
- It does not require anode protection on the reduction gear.
- The reducer is hermetically sealed and filled with oil. It does not require the oil to be replaced during the service life.
- Specially designed high-performance DC engines provide maximum performance over the service life.
- Solid copper contact tyres guarantee a safe and reliable connection.
- Electronic control unit offers high operating stability and unrivalled security.
The engines are designed to operate at 10.75 V on 12 V units. Higher voltages will lead to higher thrust values, higher energy consumption and reduced operating time. Performance data are given within ~6% for thrusters installed following the instruction. Using longer tunnels than recommended for installation will reduce nominal thrust and increase energy consumption.
|42529||12V||35kg/77lbs||Mono||2.7kw/ 3.6hp||9.6 kg|
A – 190mm, B – 140mm, C – 210mm, D – 125mm, E – 4 – 5mm.