Max Power Electric Tunnel Thruster CT 325-24V is a two-screw thruster with an aluminium reduction gear, a 315 mm tunnel and a jet thrust of 255-325 kgf (562-715 lb), made of composite materials. Max Power Electric Tunnel Thruster CT 325 ideal for vessels between 15.5 and 30.5 m (52 and 85 feet) long.
Like all Max Power electric tunnel thrusters, CT 325 is simple to install, requires no maintenance and combines all the distinctive features of this series:
- Patented composite reduction gear case.
- Reinforced trochoidal reduction gear.
- It does not require anode protection on the reduction gear.
- The reducer is hermetically sealed and filled with oil. It does not require the oil to be replaced during the service life.
- Specially designed high-performance DC engines provide maximum performance over the service life.
- Solid copper contact tyres guarantee a safe and reliable connection.
- Electronic control unit offers high operating stability and unrivalled security.
The engines are designed to operate at 22 V on 24 V units. Higher voltages will lead to higher thrust values, higher energy consumption and reduced operating time. Performance data are given within ~6% for thrusters installed following the instruction. Using longer tunnels than recommended for installation will reduce nominal thrust and increase energy consumption.
A – 250mm, B – 250mm, C – 480mm, D – 315mm, E – 9–10mm.