We care about your privacy and want you to feel comfortable using our services. Therefore, below we provide the most important information about the processing of your personal data and cookies used by our Store. The information was prepared taking into account RODO (ogólnego rozporządzenia o ochronie danych).
PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR (“Administrator”)
Personal data and confidentiality.
If you intend to create an account and use our services, we will ask you to provide us with your personal data.
Your data is processed by us for the following purposes related to the operation of the Store and the provision of services offered in it (“Services”).
Purpose of processing:
Depending on your actions, it may be:
- Provision of services offered in the Store
- Execution of your orders
- Direct advertising of the offered services, except for the newsletter
- Sending a newsletter
The basis for processing:
- Purchase and sale agreement (art. 6 ust. 1 lit. b RODO)
- Legal obligations imposed on us. For example, with regard to accounting. (art. 6 ust. 1 lit. c RODO)
- Your consent expressed in the Store (art. 6 ust. 1 lit. a RODO)
- Service Agreement (art. 6 ust. 1 lit. b RODO)
- Our legitimate interest to establish, assert or defend claims (art. 6 ust. 1 lit. f RODO)
- Our legitimate interest in processing data for marketing purposes (art. 6 ust. 1 lit. f RODO)
Voluntary, but in some cases may be mandatory for the conclusion of the contract.
Consequence of refusal to provide data:
Depending on the purpose for which the data were needed:
- Lack of possibility to register in the Store
- Lack of opportunity to use the services of the Store
- Lack of opportunity to buy in the store
- Lack of opportunity to receive information about promotions or special offers put forward by the Store
Opportunity to withdraw consent:
- is every moment
Data processing, until you revoke your consent, will be carried out in accordance with applicable law.
As part of the Store, we can automatically adjust the content of the pages to your needs (profile). The data provided by you are used for this purpose. If, as a result of profiling, decisions will be made which:
- may have legal consequences for you
- may otherwise significantly affect you
we will ask for your consent.
Remember that consent can be revoked at any time. Data processing, until you revoke your consent, will be carried out in accordance with applicable law.
We will process your data only as long as we have legal grounds to do so. That is, until the moment when:
- The legal obligation to process your data ends
- All claims of any side that may arise in connection with the contract will not be resolved
- Your consent to the processing of personal data will be revoked if it was processed on its basis
depending on the specific case and what will happen later.
When processing your personal data, we use organizational and technical means that comply with legal requirements, in particular, we encrypt the connection using an SSL certificate.
You can manage:
- access to personal data
- their refutation
- processing restrictions
And, also, you have the right:
- to protest the processing
- to require data transfer to another administrator.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us.
If you believe that your data is processed inconsistently with applicable law, you can file a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- stored in the memory of your device (computer, phone, etc.)
- allow you, among other things, to use all the features of the Store
- вo not change the settings of your device.
Using the appropriate settings of your browser, at any time you can:
- delete cookies
- information preservation
- improving the functions of the Store
In order to learn how to manage cookies, including how to disable them in your browser, use your browser’s help file. You can open it by pressing the F1 key in your browser. You can also find the relevant instructions on the following pages, depending on the browser you are using:
Internet Explorer / Microsoft Edge
More information about cookies can be found on Wikipedia.
EXTERNAL SERVICES / DATA RECIPIENTS
We use the services of third parties to whom your data may be transferred. They include:
- companies engaged in the delivery of goods
- payment systems
- accounting office
- a company that deals with Store optimization
- persons who cooperate with us in the framework of civil law, ensuring our current activities
- suppliers of software for the Store’s activities
- companies that provide technical support
- firms that provide marketing services
- social networks
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA TO NON-EU COUNTRIES
Due to the above, your personal data may be transferred to companies from outside the European Union. An adequate level of protection of your data, including the use of appropriate software, is ensured by:
- the participation of third parties in the EU-US Privacy Shield, established by a decision of the European Commission as a set of rules to guarantee adequate protection of your privacy.
CONTACT WITH THE ADMINISTRATOR
Do you want to exercise your rights regarding personal data?
Write to our e-mail: email@example.com