Navigator H 360 Аir Dynamic (Integrated Inflatable Floor With Keel)
- Automarine Technology price: €960.00
Excluding Taxes and shipping costs
This is the NET price excluding VAT and other Taxes. We ship items from our US or EU warehouses. Shipments to countries outside the US and EU may be subject to import duties and taxes.
- Brands: Navigator
- Manufacturer Part Number: H360AD
- 2 In Stock
- Shipping from EU
New generation inflatable boats Navigator H 360 Air Dynamic is a products of European quality. A new generation of inflatable boats with an integrated low pressure inflatable bottom with keel from the Ukrainian company Navigator. The Navigator H 360 Air Dynamic is gaining popularity among fishermen and hunters every year for its excellent seaworthiness, comfort and reliability. This model is espe..
New generation inflatable boats Navigator H 360 Air Dynamic is a products of European quality.
A new generation of inflatable boats with an integrated low pressure inflatable bottom with keel from the Ukrainian company Navigator. The Navigator H 360 Air Dynamic is gaining popularity among fishermen and hunters every year for its excellent seaworthiness, comfort and reliability. This model is especially popular for use as a tender.
The advantage of the boat Navigator H 360 Air Dynamic:
- High speed characteristics - more than 40 km / h at medium operating loads
- By improving the contours of the boat, we enlarged the cockpit and made it more comfortable.
- Using five-layer boat PVC 1100 g/m2 to increase the strength of the bottom and the reliability of the boat.
- Variable cylinder diameter provides excellent stability and good seakeeping performance.
- The hull of the boat has 4 circumferential and 2 longitudinal welds. We use hot air welding technology. This technology provides uniform heating of the fabric to be welded. The seams are made by butt joint with welding of the inner and outer sides.
- Intercylinder baffles are welded into the cylinder body.
- The diameter of the cylinders increased to 48 cm is one of the main indicators of the boat's seaworthiness on large water bodies. To protect the bottom of the cylinders from external damage, a protective bar is installed.
- The integrated low pressure inflatable floor (0.3 atmospheres) can be compared to a fixed hard floor.
- Longitudinal redans increase the stability of the boat, have the "effect" of cutting off the flow of water from the bottom, which leads to an increase in the speed of the boat.
- Installing a transom spoiler allows you to get a strong connection between the transom and the bottom and reduce water resistance relative to the movement of the boat.
- Team of professionals. 100% quality control at every technological stage.
- 5 year warranty.
|· Brand, model||· Navigator H360 Air Dynamic|
|· Boat type||· Roll-up motorboat with integrated inflatable bottom|
|· Body material||· PVC - 1100 g/m2|
|· Material manufacturer||· German Mehler Texnologies|
|· Length overall (m)||· 3,60|
|· Length inside (m)||· 2,50|
|· Width overall (m)||· 1,84|
|· Width inside (m)||· 0,78|
|· Tube diameter (m)||· 0,48|
|· Transom type||. Reinforced transom|
|· Transom height (mm) / S,L||· 410/S|
|· Overall weight (kg), netto||· 50 (boat - 41kg, components - 9 kg)|
|· Floor type||. low pressure inflatable bottom (LPIB)|
|· Chamber diameter (m)||· 0,4|
|· No. of chambers||· 3+1|
|· Max. persons||· 5|
|· Max. engine (kw/hp)||· 14,9 / 20|
|· Category||· C|
|Box size, sm||135*40*50, 125*30*10|
- The welded frame of the cylinders is divided into 3 independent pressurized compartments.
- Protective strips are used to protect the inflatable keel and cylinders from external damage. The 6th strip is installed along the entire length of the keel, the 12th strip is installed along the cylinders (1 meter long closer to the transom).
- To relieve excess pressure, a 0.3 bar valve is installed in the bottom.
- Around the entire perimeter of the boat there is a 9 cm wide fender, which is used to protect the sides of the boat.
- Handrails are glued along the outer perimeter for the safety of passengers.
- Reinforced fixed transom made of 24mm waterproof plywood glued into the back of the cylinders. From the inside and outside the transom is protected by overlays made of waterproof plywood. A drain valve is installed at the bottom of the transom.
- Reinforced transom spoiler protects the bottom of the transom from damage in shallow water.
- An eyelet is installed in the bow of the boat for attaching the anchor rope.
- For transporting the boat, there are 2 handles located at the ends of the cylinders.
Included in Box
Standard complete package of an inflatable boat (H Air Dynamic - series):
- Two movable seats that are easily adjusted along the entire length of the rails.
- Two detachable aluminum oars – 1.8 meters long.
- Inflatable boat foot pump – 6 liters.
- Small repair kit (PVC patch, glue, valve instrument).
- Operation manual.
- Transporting bag for the boat – 1 pc. (fits in a car trunk)
- Transporting bag for components – 1 pc. (fits in a car trunk)
Additional recommended equipment and accessories available for the boat:
- ePropulsion outboard electric boat motors
- installation of transom wheels,
- installation of storage/transporting covers,
- installation of a bimini cockpit tent canopy,
- installation of an anchor lock, PVC rod holders, a table for a fishfinder, etc.,
- installation of a protective bar 12 cm on the keel and cylinders,
- Anti-slip rug for a boat
- PVC bow bag,
- Safety vests (one or two-sided).
- If you have other specific needs, let us know and we’d try to accommodate.
Navigator Inflatable Boats / Navigator - H360AD